Re: Telco / Cable company alarm jack connection problems

On Oct 5, 11:46=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "tourman" wrote:
>
> > RHC: What the hell business is it of yours if I did or didn't ? I'd ans=
wer
> > your question if I didn't know you weren't just trying to stir up a lit=
tle
> > shit on the side ... as usual. Nothing like taking a thread on a proble=
m we
> > all seem to have and diverting it away with a little stupid sarcasm.
>
> I see you've come to the same conclusion as I regarding that piece of flo=
tsam.

RHC: Yeah, but I shouldn't let people like that get to me. Sometimes
though, all the petty ass chiping just gets to be too much, especially
when you've already had a bad day....