Re: Napco system questions

"Doug" wrote:

> My store of knowledge is indeed vast...

Surpassed only by your humility, no doubt.

> and as I much as I appreciate your somewhat belated acknowledgment of that
> fact, I feel that perhaps you are being too generous as my comment is
> neither the best, nor retrieved from the aforementioned store...

I was jesting.  In truth, I'd say that most of your comments seem to have been
retrieved from the toilet.  I guess that's what happens when someone is
"flush" out of ideas.  :^)

> rather its born from a certain weariness of watching you and Frank get
> involved in a dick measuring contest.

Actually, I've never given a moment to Frank's privates.  Perhaps your own
interest in the subject twists a conversation about alarms into something
else.