Re: Zone Response Times (50ms or 750ms) for GEM-P816

On Aug 13, 7:37=EF=BF=BDam, HandymanYP <yeahpro...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks again Jim.
>
> I am using two GEM-RP3DGTL Keypads. Zone 12 is my last zone - nothing
> after that. Here's my zone breakdown:

By the way, just in case you have more questions I'll be pretty busy
the next week or so .... so I might not be able to check in here. Just
all of a sudden got a number of new installations ( one after a fire
and one after a burglary so they require immediate attention) plus
some others and still haven't finished the ones I'm working on.

GAWHD!!!!! ..... will this endless constant flow of business never
end?    (Sigh!!!!!)

Recession?   Recession?    I doan see no steenking recession!!!!!!