Re: Zone Response Times (50ms or 750ms) for GEM-P816

Thanks so much for your help Jim.

1) I'll try this. What do you mean by a "polarity issue"? From what I
understand about the 5150, they are not polarized so adhering to a
polarity standard is not required or possible.

2) The 5150s use piezoelectricity so they do not have a battery inside
them. Not sure I want to start swapping out all my 5150s with another
manufacturer since I'm not convinced that's where the problem is
(since they adhere to all manufacturer specifications when tested).

3) I do not have motions in my house.

I'm still convinced this has something to do with the fact that the
zones that keep tripping are always on zones 9 through 12 and NEVER on
zone 1 through 8. I may start swapping zones from one bank to the
other in order to continue to troubleshoot the cause but then again I
may just try to replace the whole panel.

I'm sure someone out there has some more thoughts - please let me
know!

Thanks.