Re: Zone Response Times (50ms or 750ms) for GEM-P816

Thanks Jim for your offer to help!!

Zones 9-12 are coming through a wireless GEM-RECV32 module which
connects into the "remote bus"/keypad terminals on the P816. The two
keypads I have hook up to the same terminals. I can provide more
details on this connection if it helps.

The shock sensors are all mounted on the bottom-right corner of the
window, one inch from each edge. As for environmentals, the zones
giving problems are scatters throughout the house - east side first
floor, south side second floor and west side first floor.

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide!