Re: Zone Response Times (50ms or 750ms) for GEM-P816

On Aug 12, 4:01=EF=BF=BDpm, HandymanYP <yeahpro...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Jim for your offer to help!!
>
> Zones 9-12 are coming through a wireless GEM-RECV32 module which
> connects into the "remote bus"/keypad terminals on the P816. The two
> keypads I have hook up to the same terminals. I can provide more
> details on this connection if it helps.
>
> The shock sensors are all mounted on the bottom-right corner of the
> window, one inch from each edge. As for environmentals, the zones
> giving problems are scatters throughout the house - east side first
> floor, south side second floor and west side first floor.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions you can provide!

Ok that helps eliminate some things.

I'll presume that since your keypads are working that the wireless
receiver is hooked  up properly also.

Which keypads are you using?   And .... are you using any zones beyond
zone 12? .... And .... if you are .... what do you have on those zones?