Re: PC Based DVR

we've had to replace a single PC DVR combo  4 times so far..  (all within
the first year)
video card crash and burn,  camera input card crash and burn,  hard drive
crash and burn,  total software  crash..
All this from a so called quality vendor in VA..
If the thing wasn't under warranty,  it would have been in the river by
now..

(Or customer has 4 of these units  and each one has had something wrong with
it within the first year of service)

Stand-a-lone  DVR  the only way to go..  (for my money)