Re: PC Based DVR

Ive had no problems with cheap Lorex cards installed on refurbished Dell
Optiplex...well only one problem where the guy wanted to run it on his
business computer along with his accounting and his restaurant software...he
didn't believe me it wouldn't work for long. A month later I sold him a
refurb machine and it's been running 7 cameras full recording for 4 months
now without a lockup or crash. XP Pro 250gb hd, 2 g memory...but all it runs
is the camera card and its software.  Have 2 others that have been running
constantly for a year at least...no problems except one lady keeps
forgetting her un/pw.

And a piece o'cake to access over the net.

--
**Crash Gordon**