Re: Need for pool

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:LJB2k.12898$gc5.5016@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  I wonder how many of the systems *you* sell get "red
> tagged" for non-compliant smokes?

DIYER's pulling permits? I wonder how many of the systems he sells get
inspected. I will bet there is about zero time spent talking about the
requirements of permits during his sales process. I have never visited his
website. Is there anything notices there at all about permitting and
inspections throught the local juridicitons.