Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

"tourman" wrote:

> RHC: Well I know that they must be disposed of by law in a manner that
is environmentally friendly (no trash, no landfills etc). At the
moment, I was thinking they must have some value to someone given the
huge increase in prices for lead products of all kinds. But my wife is
getting pretty ansy about them, so will have to drop them off at a
metal recycler near home and hope he doesn't charge me to take
them ...

It's understandable she wants them out of there.  Mine even had the maid try
to sweep me out a couple of times.  :^)

> BTW, sorry I didn't get down to visit this year. We no sooner got to
Bradenton when we were called home on a family emergency. C'est la
vie !! Next year hopefully, things will be better.....

That's too bad.  Hope everyone's OK at home.

We were both looking forward to your visit.  BTW, Angela has been to a few
events with me and has mostly lost her fear of biking.  A week or two back we
went to Plant City for a rally and she decided she wants to ride her own.  She
wants me to buy her a Harley.  I'm looking around for a decent deal on a
Sportster.  Next year when you come down we'll have to do a ride.

I've got a Yamaha Venture in the garage next to my Suzuki M109R.  It needs a
lot of work.  We're putting new (used) carbs on it this weekend.  Once we get
it going I'll either pay for a paint job, spiff up the chrome and add some LED
lights or just sell it as is for maybe $2K and buy a Goldwing for me.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics