Brinks Home Security Fraud

If you ever want to get really screwed - sign up with this horrible company. their sales representatives, tell you you can terminate at any time with no problems, just notify them. that is totally false. i signed up my office building with them, it was sold two years later. when we moved they told us we had to sell their service to the next buyer of our building or we could not terminate the service. not likely.

since I would not sell their service, they would not terminate the service, but this they did not tell you when you sign up. they are scum. we were assured there would be no problems till the collectors started calling and the letters flowed. they have a built in auto renewal clause hidden in their lease which assures them of extra lease time when you contract expires, so you have to beware.

they are like herpes, you cant get rid of them. try talking to their pseudo para legal, who informs you of their richeousness in fraudlent and deliberate misrepresentation. they mess with your credit - hell will freeze over before they collect another dime. Dont use this company - cancel as soon as you can. Make all of their representatives put their promises in writing.

Jerry
Dallas, Texas
U.S.A.

Brinks, Brinks Home Security FRAUD, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, CONSUMER RIPOFF, DELIBERATE MISREPRESENTATION, FRAUDLENT CONTRACTS they are like herpes, you cant get rid of them IRVING Texas

Brinks Home Security
Phone:  214-7500296
Fax:  214-7501716
8880 Esters Road