Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

and the only ones posting anything "as fact" are the ones who
have no experience....they have no knowledge of what they post.
not being confrontational...seriously..not at all....i just hate when
i see someone post something "as fact" when they are compleyley wrong.
it's not as if brinks charged that much at one time, and then lowered their
price....they have never charged that much. i accuse people of lying
when i KNOW they are. i'm sorry, i don't see where you'd said anything to
me...if i missed
it i apologize. if you notice, i never stick my nose into any situation,
unless
i know i'm right....i never just "throw" stuff out there...i truly do
apologize
if what i said upset anyone...not my intention...just trying to set the
record straight.

billy