Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

BDEBJ wrote:
> "> Well, when you sell 5 amphr batteries for 39.95 + 100.00 service call ...
>

> another lie from you!!

What is it with you?  Not everyone here has experience with Brinks, but
those that do know of what they post.  I notice you never bothered to
respond to me either.  You just willie-nillie accuse people of "lying".
  I'd suggest you stop being so confrontational.  There are nicer ways
of disagreeing with someone.