Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 22, 11:52 am, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman wrote:
> > RHC: Lemme see now....she's about 20 houses down from my place so I
> > walked over to her home....she's been my customer from 14 years paying
> > me every month.....she's a dear old lady, and not very able to
> > understand her alarm, and I have all her friends and relatives as
> > customers..... and it took me about 2 minutes to fix the problem.
>
> > You're damn right I didn't charge her ! If you would have, that would
> > make you part of the "problem" not part of the "solution"....
>
> > And no, I don't charge people for service calls relating to any sort
> > of trouble on their system. What little I "lose" up front, I gain
> > through multiple referrals and good will.....
>
> I knew it. But...HEY, you're not supposed to be reading my posts. What th...
>
> --
> js
>
> Cut the RED wire. No...wait!

RHC: Nah ! I was just yanking your chain...:)) Just returning sarcasm
with like in kind. I respect your opinion on security matters
regardless of what you may think of mine. The only one I have  blocked
is some one who calls himself alarminex. His posts are so hate filled,
I have no interest in what he has to say on anything.....