Re: Brinks Alarms: Beware of the Fuel Surcharge Tax

Frank Olson wrote:

> I don't think "Karma" has anything to do with it.  Robert didn't
> contract cancer because we didn't agree with the way he participated in
> this newsgroup.

so you don't think hatred ate him up inside and caused the cancer?  No
of course you don't.  Only Robt would come up with something like that
after all that is basically what he spewed about a defenseless group
moderator after he had gone to his final reward.