Re: Brinks Alarms: Beware of the Fuel Surcharge Tax

Bob wrote:
> Frank Olson wrote:
>>
>> I don't think "Karma" has anything to do with it.  Robert didn't
>> contract cancer because we didn't agree with the way he participated
>> in this newsgroup.
>
> so you don't think hatred ate him up inside and caused the cancer?  No
> of course you don't.  Only Robt would come up with something like that
> after all that is basically what he spewed about a defenseless group
> moderator after he had gone to his final reward.

Hatred doesn't cause cancer.  Exposure to a carcinogen does.  You also
have to have a genetic pre-disposition.  My wife works in health care
and as a consequence I'm "up" on all the latest research...  :-)

While I don't agree with the way Robert has behaved in the past, I also
realize that it's "the past".  I hope he gets up the nerve to apologize
before it's too late.  That would indeed make him the "bigger man".