Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

>I don't doubt what you say.

Sometimes when you take the cash, instead of an formal admission, you leave
open the possibility of hearing from folks that like to deny the unpleasant
ever happened, despite the apparent magnitude of the issue. Not that this is
in any way similar, but as you know folks like denying things like the
holocaust also to suit their own purposes. I never believed they would
advertise the issue, or ever elaborate much about it, but outright denial is
something I never expected. I need to take whatever is on me for seeing the
cash changing hands, and not doing more from my end to prevent future
occurrences. Doesn't seem like much has happened on their end yet. Hopefully
this will all get resolution next week.
.