Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

> BTW: I do know Steve and taught him most of what he knows, in fact I know
> everyone in Special Projects

Okay finally one piece of truth comes out. What a switch! Okay. I guess I am
not one sided and paranoid after all?
And Steve knows Tracy? And they both know Jaime in Contract Maintaining. And
now everyone knows the truth, except you for some strange reason. Is this a
version of don't ask don't tell, or what. What is your game? You pull out
what you can and ignore the rest?

BTW: You might want to make sure Steve gets fired before he claims you were
the one that taught him to screw up like that. Mother ship bean counters
don't like taking hits like that you know. Remember revenue flows from
dealer to mother ship; bad things happen when it's revenue from mother ship
to dealer.