Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > OK, let's make sure we're all clear on this.  You
> > say that Monitronics disabled monitoring on all
> > of the dealer's accounts and didn't even notify
> > the dealer or the customers?  Monitronics
> > continued to charge the dealer for monitoring
> > the alarms even though they were no longer
> > being monitored?
>
> This isn't true

You are simply a fool that hasn't checked his sources. I know you have not
checked, or you have been lied to. You should shut up and check before you
make this much worse. In a previous post I have provided you with a name of
an independent voice you know personally to check with, if you care to
bother, to see if you are being lied to.

> > And do I also understand clearly that Monitronics
> > has a policy of locking out not only the end user
> > but even the installing dealer from programming
> > the accounts?
>
> Also not true

It's not only true, but policy according the head man. I wonder who is not
telling the truth? Explain how a dealer would program a proprietary panel
when he doesn't have the software to be able to remotely program it, and
doesn't have the dealer code to program it locally either? How is that done
exactly? It is a neat trick if it is possible. I really would like to know
how it's done (without sending it to someone like Jim or RHC for an unlock)!

> > Come to think of it, isn't Leuck the one who says
> > most systems are not locked out like this?  Talk
> > about dishonesty.  This Leuck guy is worse than
> > Olson.
>
> Which means that this also isn't true

How can you say what did or didn't happen when your disbelief simply means
that you haven't checked the facts yet. Or are so far down the totem pole
you pretend you have the stroke to find out, but you're really just in a
dead end "mushroom" position and can't find out? Which is it? Can't find out
or didn't want to find out? I am still hopeful that you can come back and
say that someone there has figured out a way that this won't happen again.
That is the most important thing that can happen from all of this.