Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Okay bonehead! What will you accept as proof? Canceled checks? Police
reports? What exactly? Let me know exactly what your feeble mind will
accept.
I've seen some stubborn idiots before, but none that insist on playing
Russian Roulette with all cylinders loaded. Warning! There are no empty
cylinders, it will take your head off when you point and pull the trigger.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I suspect you're right. I can only hear the crickets now. And just
> remember,
> > wasn't I the one that was supposed to be full of it on this story?
Still,