Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >I'm a fool? You have yet to be specific on anything so far and I've not
> seen your post about an independent voice
>
> Don't remember Trixie (a.k.a. Tracy) that may be a How word? After well
over
> a decade now she may work collecting things. She will be so sad that you
> have forgotten about all the Red Bull so quickly.

I think the problem here is that so far you've posted nothing but jibberish,
try being more specific, I don't know any Trixie/Tracy or Howard and I don't
drink Red Bull and have never had anyone send me any. I assume thats what
you are talking about however it's a little hard to tell

If you had said Mountain Dew you'd be getting somewhere