> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 46dde36c$0$17081$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Charlesmurphy via HomeKB.com" <u35366@uwe> a écrit dans le message de
> >> 76d3ec7088dc7@xxxxxx
Israeli

> >> the problem is that soutern lebanon was not a war zone for a long
> >> time,and
> >> was concidered a safe zone till Israel decided to the contrary...
> >
> > You need a little history lesson
> >
> > Lebanon was in a civil war for 20 years, there was not an area that
wasn't
> > war zone.
> >

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon
>
> Until the Lebanese Civil War (1975-1990), the country enjoyed relative
calm
> and prosperity, driven by the tourism, agriculture, and banking sectors of
> the economy.[2] It was considered the banking capital of the Arab world
and
> was widely known as the "Switzerland of the Middle East"[3][4] due to its
> financial power. Lebanon also attracted large numbers of tourists,[5] to
the
> point that the capital Beirut became widely referred to as the "Paris of
the
> Middle East."[6]
>
> Immediately following the end of the war, there were extensive efforts to
> revive the economy and rebuild national infrastructure.[7] By early 2006,
> considerable degree of stability had been achieved throughout much of the
> country, Beirut's reconstruction was almost complete,[8] and an increasing
> number of foreign tourists were pouring into Lebanon's resorts.[5]
However,
> the 2006 Lebanon War brought mounting civilian and military casualties,
> extensive damage to civilian infrastructure, and massive population
> displacement from July 12, 2006 until a ceasefire went into effect on
August
> 14, 2006. The Lebanese government implemented an early recovery plan in
> September 2006 aimed at reconstructing property destroyed by Israeli
attacks
> in Beirut, Tyre, and other villages in southern Lebanon.
>
> so it was calm for a long time after the civil war from 1990 to 2006,wich
is
> something like 16 years....
>
> then in 2006 for 34 days,there was a war...

A: you are quoting Wikipedia which can be edited by anyone

B: Just because there was no declared war does not mean fighting ocurred,
your story forgets to mention the thousands of rockets that were launched at
Israel, in fact even now with the cease-fire it still happens

Funny how that works, it's always the same side that NEVER follows any
agreement they sign, that side seems to always be Hamas, Hezzbolah and Fatah

> tell me there is no settlement in the west banks,tell me that the UN never
> told israel that taking conquered land as theres is against international
> laws..

Funny how the UN never told Arab countries not to attack Israel which is how
Israel got all that land

> you should read what of one of your ex-president wrote: Palestine Peace
not
> Apartheid..

Lol only a warped mind like yours would quote a fool like Jimmy Carter