>> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 46dde36c$0$17081$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> >
>> > "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Israeli

> for

>> > You need a little history lesson
>> >
>> > Lebanon was in a civil war for 20 years, there was not an area that
> wasn't
>> > war zone.
>> >

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon
>>
>> Until the Lebanese Civil War (1975-1990), the country enjoyed relative
> calm
>> and prosperity, driven by the tourism, agriculture, and banking sectors
>> of
>> the economy.[2] It was considered the banking capital of the Arab world
> and
>> was widely known as the "Switzerland of the Middle East"[3][4] due to its
>> financial power. Lebanon also attracted large numbers of tourists,[5] to
> the
>> point that the capital Beirut became widely referred to as the "Paris of
> the
>> Middle East."[6]
>>
>> Immediately following the end of the war, there were extensive efforts to
>> revive the economy and rebuild national infrastructure.[7] By early 2006,
>> considerable degree of stability had been achieved throughout much of the
>> country, Beirut's reconstruction was almost complete,[8] and an
>> increasing
>> number of foreign tourists were pouring into Lebanon's resorts.[5]
> However,
>> the 2006 Lebanon War brought mounting civilian and military casualties,
>> extensive damage to civilian infrastructure, and massive population
>> displacement from July 12, 2006 until a ceasefire went into effect on
> August
>> 14, 2006. The Lebanese government implemented an early recovery plan in
>> September 2006 aimed at reconstructing property destroyed by Israeli
> attacks
>> in Beirut, Tyre, and other villages in southern Lebanon.
>>
>> so it was calm for a long time after the civil war from 1990 to 2006,wich
> is
>> something like 16 years....
>>
>> then in 2006 for 34 days,there was a war...

> A: you are quoting Wikipedia which can be edited by anyone

so? can you proove to me that all this info is wrong? you cant so get a
life!

> B: Just because there was no declared war does not mean fighting ocurred,
> your story forgets to mention the thousands of rockets that were launched
> at
> Israel, in fact even now with the cease-fire it still happens

those rockets are lunch by a radical group,not lebanon,that radical group
want back the land that you took from them,land that you have no right to...

> Funny how that works, it's always the same side that NEVER follows any
> agreement they sign, that side seems to always be Hamas, Hezzbolah and
> Fatah

and Israel are folowing the UN laws about the west bank setllement?before
judging others better look if you are not guilty at first!

>> tell me there is no settlement in the west banks,tell me that the UN
>> never
>> told israel that taking conquered land as theres is against international
>> laws..
>
> Funny how the UN never told Arab countries not to attack Israel which is
> how
> Israel got all that land

How can the UN ask terrorist group,when they have no way to control them,but
one just think a bit...when israel took control of there territory in the
50's,territory that was the land of muslim in big parts,did it flash in any
of those great genius that the native people would not react a bit?

>> you should read what of one of your ex-president wrote: Palestine Peace
> not
>> Apartheid..
>
> Lol only a warped mind like yours would quote a fool like Jimmy Carter

thank for reconfirming me on that point...I was thinking that the election
of W was the first time the USA had elected a fool,now from your point of
view it happened at least twice...that put USA in a brand new perspective
for me...after all what good a country can be when they elect fool's as
there president?