Re: Bob L

>now from your point of  view it happened at least twice...

Did you forget Nixon?

 >after all what good a country can be when they elect fool's as
there president?

The USA is a great country because the country itself as well as it's people
can survive a fool serving as president. We'd only suffer if we somehow
elected a Canadian as President. Furthermore, no matter how great a Canadian
Prime Minister is, he or she will never make Canada great.