Re: Bob L

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
46e1f92a$0$16484$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>now from your point of  view it happened at least twice...
>
> Did you forget Nixon?

Well this one was taged as crook! not a fool! but if you say so,i'll switch
it to the fool's category ;-)

> >after all what good a country can be when they elect fool's as
> there president?
>
> The USA is a great country because the country itself as well as it's
> people
> can survive a fool serving as president. We'd only suffer if we somehow
> elected a Canadian as President.

I know that The Usa is a great country,its only some of the "people" that
are the real problem...

> Furthermore, no matter how great a Canadian
> Prime Minister is, he or she will never make Canada great.

On that we both agree,the only thing that Canada have as a country is the
name,all the rest is BS
this "country" doesnt even have all of its parts in its constitution,how can
this be considered as a country?

am i prood to be Canadian? Nope! but i am proud to from Quebec!

By the way we have some election comming in 3 area in our provice this
month...
the president of  election of Canada decided that muslim woman with a full
face disguise wont have to show there face when voting!! WOW! what a great
country!!this is totaly insane!! at the last provincial election our
election president decided that they needed to show there face to be able to
vote...
Now the damn federal govt wont even react to that..I just cant believe
that!!