Re: what is the best wire for a perimeter alarm

>The rodents had chewed all the plastic insulation off all
>the romex wires that were in the freekin building

Must be a different building code where you are. Any commercial job here
gets thin wall, or Greenfield etc. I've yet to see a rodent get through any
type of EMT. But where you are on the waterfront perhaps something from
20,000 leagues could come up and get you.