Re: what is the best wire for a perimeter alarm

On Sep 17, 7:01?pm, Tommy <to...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gee,
> That was a long post for you. is roland rubbing off on you?-

Well ...... I don't acutally know Roland, but the thought of him
rubbing off on me .....or anyone, is rather a repulsive thought. ( no
reflection on Roland, mind you) But the thought is especially icky,
and rather grotesque when preceded  with the sentence "That was a long
post for you"

I'd suggest that you keep your fantasies to yourself.