Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Well Frank I wonder whether or not you enjoy getting calls from a customer
who walks into their place of business and sees the aftermath of a break in
and wants to know why they weren't notified? After you trace the problem to
its source and deal with it, you don't want to find this. This being an
arrogant attitude of someone that claims to be not only in the apex of the
food chain, but in the know as well, yet continues to challenge you on every
detail? Details that those above him have verified and not only signed off
on, but paid off as well. Remember I only made a comment, the rest is on
him. No worries, it will all be finished soon enough. If you think I am off
in the deep end then I can say the deep end is fine for me. It's better than
being in deep shit, and having to cut a check to cover it all, don't you
think