Re: Intellisense FG-730 on Napco P3200

"Roland More" wrote:

> Sounds like you're feeling better than ever these days. You're
> almost back to you old ornery self again. You owe the doctors a
> big, big thank you. Now let's all hope Nick catches a break too.

Oh, no.  I'm actually meaner than ever.  :^)

I definitely gave the doctors a huge thank you.  I agree it will be
absolutely great to hear similar good news from Nick.

BTW, we had a huge birthday party here tonight.  The last few people
left a little while ago.  Several families opted to stay the night
rather than drive home.  It was a marvelous party.  We have kind of
an extended family in the Sarasota area.  We usually meet in smaller
groups (10, 20 or 30 people) but tonight everyone wanted to come
together to celebrate with us.

I remember last year when I was in the midst of the chemotherapy.
Everything hurt and I was so weak and exhausted I could hardly get
out of bed for days on end.  I said to my wife one day, "I just want
my life back."  Well tonight I feel like I did get my life back and
that was worth celebrating!

Needless to say, Jiminex is probably standing in his hovel, kicking
his foot against the door in rage over my good fortune.  Ah, well.
You can't please everyone.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass