Re: Intellisense FG-730 on Napco P3200

On Sep 21, 7:20?pm, "t nguyen" <tnmiss...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> According to your answer, I do not think you know anything about alarm
> system. so do not try to be smart.

Ok.

I'll just wait for you to tell me where I was wrong or for someone
who's smarter, to give you the correct answer to your question.

If you program the system to make a zone a 24hour zone, it's going to
go into an alarm condition when ever the zone is tripped .... TWENTY
FOUR HOURS A DAY.

If you program it for a normal burglary zone. It will go into alarm
condition when the zone is tripped ONLY WHEN THE SYSTEM IS ARMED.

If you don't think that is correct ....maybe you'd like to explain why
it worked correctly when you programed the zone as a normal burglary
zone(?)

Maybe you'd also like to explain why, if I "do not know anything about
alarm systems", no one else here has corrected my answer?

Believe me when I say ............ if I were wrong, there'd be 25
people telling it here for the next ten years.