Re: Notifier sfp 1024 Ph 2 Trouble

Just tell them you're from JayCeeI, Another Dumb Technician or some other
major Notifier private labeler or dealer. They probably won't know the
difference anyway and will tell you what you need to know. Don't you guys
put inspection stickers in the panels? You mean there isn't a name there
with the panel paperwork that you can't read and use? Tech support is always
looking for ways to shake off responsibility for the product. If you're
trying to get help with programming that's one thing you shouldn't waste
their time with without training, but getting help with simply fixing one or
two small items is another matter. That they should help with (in a pinch)
in my opinion, probably not theirs of course.