Re: Problem with Battery Recharging in Lynx-R

I wouldn't mark them with anything...you just finished cleaning them!  With
the drawer out you should be able to see down in there. If it looks like the
pins line up with the notches in the bottom of the battery drawer AND
there's tape or foam (or whatever) over the battery in that area; remove it.

I couldn't find any Honeywell sheets on that battery pack, so I can't be
sure about any of this. All ref. material I can find shows the battery pack
with the wire leads and tiny molex-type plug on it.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>