Re: Problem with Battery Recharging in Lynx-R

> Actually, from the closeup image of the battery on
> http://www.safemart.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=6176
> it looks like the two outside batteries may have the contacts that are
> used.
> It's hard to tell, but looks like the pins should go where the notch in
> the
> plastic drawer is.
>
> I've only come across a handful of Lynx and none of them had the
> drawer-type
> battery, all had the battery packs with leads.

Crash, I guess what I could do is mark the gold contacts with a black felt
tip and see, if the black die transfers to the bottom of the two outside
battery leads. This is the only way that I can see to determine, if the
leads are in fact going into these two slots.