Re: Problem with Battery Recharging in Lynx-R

Actually, from the closeup image of the battery on
http://www.safemart.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=6176
it looks like the two outside batteries may have the contacts that are used.
It's hard to tell, but looks like the pins should go where the notch in the
plastic drawer is.

I've only come across a handful of Lynx and none of them had the drawer-type
battery, all had the battery packs with leads.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>