Re: Problem with Battery Recharging in Lynx-R

On Sep 23, 7:23 pm, "Jack" <j...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> news:46f6f475$0$502$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did you do a code+off, code+off?
>
> Crash I did Code + 5 waited 10 seconds then Code + Off. That's what the
> manual says.

RHC: It's a long shot, and I don't know the idiocycracies of this
model, but did you check the battery connections. Use a pencil eraser
to clean each of the contacts to see if high resistance is causing the
problem. I've seen it with conventional alarms.....