Problem with Battery Recharging in Lynx-R

I purchased my Lynx-R Panel in 2000 and did not have to replace my internal
battery until Feb. 2005. I have had to replace three batterries since that
date all under battery warranty replacement with Safemart. I just put in the
third replacement battery on Friday and I still can't get the Low Battery
message to go away and I have a code of 37 showing on my panel. The previous
two batterries lasted about 6-9 months each before the message popped back
up.

Do I have a panel problem or am I just getting bad batterries? I have Drawer
Replacment battery (WALYNX-RCHB-DRW).