Re: Tech relocating to Florida, needs advice.

If you've done training then this place (below) might be looking for some
help. At least they would know a lot more that most of us do here about that
area of the country.

Software House - American Dynamics
6600 Congress Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33487
561-912-6000

Training Services for End Users
Our in depth training programs are designed to enable the attendee to
competently manage, program, configure and operate the product. They include
extensive hands-on time with the product.
Training Services for Technical staff
Our training services provide our Dealer's technical staff with the
necessary skills to configure, install, operate, troubleshoot and repair
American Dynamics and Software House products to a level that will meet or
exceed their expectations. Most courses are a combination of lecture/lab
instruction with emphasis on hands-on lab activities. Operational up-to-date
system hardware simulates actual customer environment wherever practical.