Re: give me your thoughts

Natasha? Wasn't she the fashion prototype for what became the Gothic look
(like from Beetle Juice)? They never gave her enough credit.
Of course it might be that Boris and Natasha did alright after all when they
sold Lenel to United Technologies for $450 million. Looks like the two
Russians finally won one. Either that or it simply proves that UT is being
run by the offspring of Moose and Squirrel that went to school on the little
bus. On second thought, I believe even a moose and/or a squirrel could have
negotiated a better deal. than that one. I am sure by now someone has run
this deal through Bullwinkle's "gem" detector and has seen the 'FAKE',
'FAKE' .... 'CHEAP', 'CHEAP' ..'REJECT', 'REJECT' warning. It's too late now
I'm afraid.