give me your thoughts

I have a moose 2000 for four years working in place at my house.

Two mounted keypads and all PIR and doors working.

I had a key pad tallied from the test jack on the bottom board of the alarm
panel.

My wife knocked it off and on the floor, nothing in the panel seamed to be
else was disturbed.

Now I have all keypads are not commutating with the panel.

I changed out the top half and tried agen nothing.

Where do I look?

Richard E. Lenker