Re: Generic Central Station Horror Tales

Mistakes are always made when you're out actually doing something. I think
the worst case is making a mistake, and then not caring enough to learn from
it or then try to fix the mistake.
I certainly don't make a point to announce a mistake to the customer. It is
always better to find the error before the customer does. That is why we
check systems so carefully. Unfortunately things do slip through. In many
cases in might be too technical for a customer to understand what the
problem or the fix is. However I think all customers deserve the best effort
we can make to provide them with the level of service they pay for.