Re: Generic Central Station Horror Tales

I always hoped that I could find out information here that would prevent me
from making a costly mistake that someone else already had made. That has
proven true from time to time actually. If you feel that way you do then may
I suggest you take all your business to him. No need to worry about anything
that's happened to anyone else here. Go for it. As they say "stupidity is
its own reward".