Re: Generic Central Station Horror Tales

Well I see it differently. What respect or sympathy does he deserve in this?
How do YOU judge a person or situation when first there is a screw up, then
you refuse to tell any part of the truth about it. Why? So you don't look
like an ass working for a big out of control company? I don't get it? Is
life for you in such a state that you persist, down to the point of
ridiculousness, even claiming you don't know anyone that does or did work
there? Next he'll probably tell everyone there is actually no such company
or service offered anywhere. It is beyond silly. You giving him the benefit
of the doubt seems equally silly. I didn't start with any wild claims or
paranoid stories. I didn't start the thread. I made a passing comment. He
persisted in dragging the details out by insult and pretense. He was given
more than enough information to verify the details. What would be the best
outcome, as I have said before, is a detailed explanation of a procedure
that makes a repeat of this event unlikely. Is that a sentiment you could
share?