Re: Generic Central Station Horror Tales

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>What would be the best outcome, as I have said before, is a detailed
>explanation of a procedure that makes a repeat of this event unlikely. Is
>that a sentiment you could share?

As a licensed contractor for a little while now I can tell you that's not
the way most consumers see it.  A few times over the years we have made a
mistake.  Me personally or one of my guys.  I've always had a policy of
admitting our mistakes and fixing them out of our own pockets as it should
be.

A few people appreciate our honesty and the fact that we take care of
problems that are our own fault.  Many more though have expressed, "See they
screwed up....  AND THEY ADMITTED IT!" like somehow admitting we made a
mistake and fixing made it worse than the guys who just hide their screw
ups, lie about it, and make the customer pay again for what should have been
done right the first time.

I just have to say some folks are just too stupid to be one of our
customers.  LOL.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366