Re: Generic Central Station Horror Tales

Is this your new tact? My disgust with your ridiculous non-denial denials
now puts me in league with someone you hold in low esteem; let me guess,
Bass? You are slipping! Certainly that comment isn't on the same scale as
your others. Why not just say, let me guess again, Bass, and I are actually
legally married? No, how about a Bass clone and I were abducted by aliens.
That would be more proper. Then you could talk about our alien love child
all the time. It beats your trying to vilify me for a screw up on your end.
What would be even more of a shocker is you could try to post something that
is relevant and truthful, both at the same time. Maybe something like how to
make certain that recent problems you know nothing about don't repeat
themselves again? Funny how you can make observations and comments about
everything else under the sun, but never get around to that. Why don't you
tell us who you talked to, or can talk to at work to check this out? Give us
a name or two for everyone here to see in advance. Then I could call that
man or woman and see why you don't seem to know anything about what never
happened; and then after he or she talks to me, he or she could set you
straight once and for all. For some reason it seems no matter who I suggest
at your place you never seem to have heard of anyone. Don't you think that
in itself is a bit odd? Well once you tell me who you actually claim to know
where you work, I can be certain that he or she tells you. I guess a person
working at the same place you do for only 17 years is too much of a newbie
for you to recall noticing? I guess no one else knows there anything about
her either? But remember I told you she isn't there anymore. Well that just
shows nothing gets past you and yours I guess, except maybe the facts, or
the truth, and perhaps a few critical alarm signals? Certainly not the hush
up cash for the dealer and end user, I know that goes right by everyone
there in those FedEx envelopes. And I know that will never stop because once
it does the lawyers will get a hold of it, just like with Jim, and it will
all become public record. Then instead of having to resort to vagaries, I
can just cut and paste the whole story right here.