Re: Problem with Battery Recharging in Lynx-R

Jack wrote:
> "tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On Sep 23, 7:23 pm, "Jack" <j...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Open the unit. There are 2 gold metal tabs that make contact with the
battery. Your unit is an older model. The newer models are setup with
wireless phone leads to plug directly into the board.

With the battery removed, check the voltage across the gold tabs. If you
get nothing, either your unit uses plain alkaine batteries as a backup,
or the charging circuit is dead.

Jim Rojas