Re: oye

> I see Moose has a link to your bassalarms on his Elk web site. You
> and Wade must be tight.

Not quite.  There are links to all authorized ELK Products
distributors, "eTailers", etc., there.  I've known Wade for many
years but we're not social pals -- just business.  He's an
interesting person -- smart as a whip; good sense of humor;
innovative mind.  Unfortunately, he's had some significant health
issues.  He apparently respects me since he has personally referred a
number of people to me.  From that I conclude he's a poor judge of
character.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass