Re: oye

"Nick Markowitz Jr." wrote:

> Know what you mean its pricey .Do not have many residential
> customers so i have not looked at it too hard especially since i do
> not see UL mark on it any where would never concider it for
> commecrail market.

The ELK-M1G system is UL listed for residential use.  It isn't
intended for commercial fire or burglary though it can be used to
accomplish some pretty advanced functions in a commercial setting.
It is indeed expnsive compared to, say, a Honeywell Vista residential
panel but it's much more powerful.  If you were doing a lot of HA
jobs, you might consider it a low cost alternative.

I sell a lot of ELK-M1G home automation systems online to DIYers.
They're remarkable panels.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass