Re: RJ45 jacks

>and wanted to show me where to put the smoke detectors "Crash Gordon"

You missed your chance to make some coin. You should have shown the
"designer" a Bosch FCP-500. She and the owner could have busied themselves
with the 16 different color matching inserts. And given how expensive those
things are to begin with, even at normal margins you'd make a bundle.
http://fe0wap86.bosch.de/intershoproot/eCS/Store/all/ST_NA/lit1/FCP-500Conventi_DataSheet_enUS_F2289897227.pdf