Re: RJ45 jacks

Nice, but I can see painters just rolling over them thangs!

I use the Hochiki smokes.

--
Crash Gordon
-------ouch------

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>

http://fe0wap86.bosch.de/intershoproot/eCS/Store/all/ST_NA/lit1/FCP-500Conventi_DataSheet_enUS_F2289897227.pdf

| <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > Last week I was walking a house we were about the rough-in and the
| > client's
| > wife and her "designer" came in ( I LOVE firing up the generator when I
| > see
| > designers so I don't have to listen to their dribble)...so anyway...they
| > come over to me and wanted to show me where to put the smoke detectors
and
| > the pirs and glassbreaks. HA! after I stop laughing I say; welp...you
can
| > have some say in the locations of the gbs, a little with the pirs...and
| > NONE
| > with the smokes...the smokes go where the smokes go... AND NO YOU CANNOT
| > FAUX paint them!
| >
| > A few months before I watched a designer trying to tell the
firesprinkler
| > guy where to put the sprinkler heads...he tells her; we go by the fire
| > plans
| > lady, if you want changes it will have to go back to the engineering
dept.
| > (maybe even back to the city), then job costing, then a change order
will
| > have to be issued and signed..so should we stop now and come back in a
few
| > weeks or what?
| >
| > Freekin' designers...what a joke.
| >

| > --
| > Crash Gordon

| > |
| > | What?? Noooooo! Put it where YOU want to. The only decision the
customer
| > | should make regarding your installation is cash, check, or plastic.
| > | --
| > | js
| > |
| > | - The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
| > | ( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)
| > |
| > |