Re: RJ45 jacks

Last week I was walking a house we were about the rough-in and the client's
wife and her "designer" came in ( I LOVE firing up the generator when I see
designers so I don't have to listen to their dribble)...so anyway...they
come over to me and wanted to show me where to put the smoke detectors and
the pirs and glassbreaks. HA! after I stop laughing I say; welp...you can
have some say in the locations of the gbs, a little with the pirs...and NONE
with the smokes...the smokes go where the smokes go... AND NO YOU CANNOT
FAUX paint them!

A few months before I watched a designer trying to tell the firesprinkler
guy where to put the sprinkler heads...he tells her; we go by the fire plans
lady, if you want changes it will have to go back to the engineering dept.
(maybe even back to the city), then job costing, then a change order will
have to be issued and signed..so should we stop now and come back in a few
weeks or what?

Freekin' designers...what a joke.

--
Crash Gordon